With retailer marketing, we have three audiences: the brand, the retail network and the customer. Our success with the BMW Group has been based on keeping that front of mind at all times, along with a steely-eyed focus on results.
years managing BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce (globally) and BMW Motorrad retailer marketing programmes
When we started working with the BMW Group in 2005, the retailer marketing programme was primarily built around model launches and CI ‘policing’. From the outset, we created a more dynamic, challenging and broad-based retailer-centric marketing programme that balanced the client business and brand requirements with proactive input and buy-in from the network.
Over the last decade, key milestones in our journey together included:
• Introduction of co-funding programmes across BMW and MINI
• Shift to a digital-first programme to reflect the reality that consumers arrive at the showroom having spent hours researching online
• Supporting BMW Group’s role as Official Automotive Partner of London 2012
• To support this partnership, we introduced the Content Hub, a digital asset management system to share assets across agencies. From the outset, the hub managed over 1,200 high resolution image, text and video assets making them available to over 120 users
• Established big-hitting PPC programme for the BMW Group’s SME corporate division, resulting in a cost per lead under £50, with a 7:1 conversion rate from website visits to order
our retailer teams
Here’s how to find us. Let us know you’re coming and we’ll pop the kettle on.GET IN TOUCH