After winning new business, we’re looking to take our digital team to the next level with a number of recruits. Life’s too short to spend the week with grumpy people, so an enthusiastic outlook and winning smile are right at the top of our wishlist for all these roles.
We’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager who’ll be responsible for the development, execution and management of all our paid media campaigns for our clients. You’ll be involved in the set-up and management of paid search, display and social media campaigns ensuring client budgets are effectively utilised which will include optimisation as well as generation of new campaigns.
You’ll be Google Adwords qualified, and know Facebook ads, GDN and Google Analytics inside out using your analytical mind to maximise marketing spends.
With excellent communication skills, you’ll be working very closely with our account teams to ensure our clients’ requirements are delivered. You’ll also be self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to meet all the various client deadlines with strong project management skills and a great attention to detail.
– Managing Client Campaigns, working with the Client Services team and directly with the client
– Paid Social (Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn) Campaign Research, Planning, Set-up, Management & Optimisation
– Monthly Analytics Reporting & Insight
– Planning and Delivering Display and social campaigns
– Keen eye for a low-performance, query & track record of achieving benchmarks/targets
– Developing insightful post campaign analysis presentations that tell a clear and concise story of the campaign and key learnings.
– Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
– Execute tests, collect and analyse data insights to optimise paid and organic strategies with markets
– Ensuring best practice marketing techniques are at the heart of everything you do, we need you to ensure every client receives the best possible results that match their individual goals and objectives
– Continuously refine the existing search strategy; own and execute the aligned Search Marketing Strategy for organic search, as well as paid search support
– Overseeing two Digital Executive
– An excitement for all digital marketing channels and the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of this ever-expanding industry
– Previous experience in all paid social platforms (particularly adwords) as well as Facebook and Search activity
– Experience with Google Display Network and excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
– Google Adwords Qualified
– The enthusiasm to “get involved” and work with senior management as well as clients to deliver outstanding Paid Media campaigns
– Excellent communication, presentational, and process skills
– A clear understanding of Paid/Owned/Earned media dynamics and how to plan, integrate and successfully implement across Paid Search & Social Platforms
– Progressive Mindset – will push both Agency and brand teams/markets to advance. Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment
– Experience with web analytics, using a variety of tools (Google Analytics & Tag manager)
– Excellent analytical, quantitative, organisational, and prioritisation skills are required
– A competitive salary
– Full training, support and the tools to strive in your role
– Future career opportunities within the business
Here’s how to find us. Let us know you’re coming and we’ll pop the kettle on.GET IN TOUCH